Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd. is an award winning heating, ventilation and air conditioning company that emphasizes on quality and excellence in customer service. Our head office is located in Carleton Place, ON. Our company focuses on residential and light commercial heating and cooling solutions throughout West Ottawa and the Ottawa Valley. For more information about our company, please visit our web site at www.carletonrefrigeration.com
H.V.A.C. Service Technician
Currently we are looking for a H.V.A.C. Service Technician who has a positive attitude, is flexible, and works well in a team environment while having the discipline to work alone. Experience with furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, HRV’s & ERV’s would be an asset.
Qualifications required are:
- G2 Gas License
- Residential Air Conditioning License
- Minimum 3 Years experience
- ODP Card
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record Check
As a H.V.A.C. Service technician with Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd. you will be responsible for servicing heating and cooling units to our high standard of excellence. This includes communication with the office and with homeowners.
The primary responsibilities and expectations of our Service Technicians include the following:
– Manage and perform the work ensuring an appropriate standard of quality is maintained throughout.
– Ability to troubleshoot problems on units.
– Track and record parts and labour for efficient invoicing upon the completion of job.
– Be flexible to respond to call-outs and schedule changes.
– Take responsibility for the accurate follow-through of documentation.
– Represent Carleton Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd. on the job site and maintain good relationship with the customer, ensuring the potential for future sales and upgrades (such as a regular maintenance package).
– Obtain further education and experience in product lines, system design and programming.
– With the nature of a small company, we require all employees to be willing to perform a variety of tasks, some of which may fall out of the “window” of this job description.
As a service technician in our company we are committed to provide you the following compensation and benefits:
- Fair Wages – to be determined based on experience and product knowledge
- Vacation time
- Extended health and dental benefit package
- Work uniform allowance provided (shirts, pants, hat, etc.)
- Work Boot Allowance
- Access to company vehicle provided for transportation to job sites
- Company cell phone for team leaders
- Expenses paid for continued product training
To apply for this permanent position, please send your most current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all those who apply however, only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.