Chosen by Consumers as the Overall Best Brand
of Programmable Thermostats
“Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen”
The Prestige Thermostat is the world’s first high-definition, full-color thermostat that redefines what a thermostat can do and how a thermostat can look. Because of its unique on-screen display, Prestige displays information in a way that is easy for you to understand.
It’s patented, interview-based setup screens use natural language to ask questions like “What time does the first person wake up in the morning?” to guide you through programming with no need for an owners manual. This not only makes programming a breeze, but also can save you up to 33% on annual heating and cooling bills.
If you want the best – you need Prestige.
- High-Definition, Full Color Display – visual clarity of the display is 3 times better than typical thermostats
- Displays indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Displays outdoor Temperature and Humidity with wireless outdoor sensor
- Graphics – uses a graphical user interface to display information in a way that’s easy to understand
- Simple Touchscreen Technology – no hidden doors or complex buttons
- User-Friendly – consumers rated it 10 times easier to use than other thermostats
- Tri-Lingual – adjust settings to display in English, Spanish or French
- Temperature Control on Demand – sense and make adjustments from anywhere in the home (With Portable Comfort Control)
- Available in HD – High Definition (color) or SK- Standard Definition (black/white)
Portable Comfort Control
“Comfort Control That Goes Where You Go”
The Portable Comfort Control is a handheld device that senses temperature wherever it goes – giving you the freedom to make adjustments from anywhere to be comfortable in the rooms where you live.
Take control of your home’s comfort with the Portable Comfort Control – only from Honeywell.
- Ultra-Simple – 98% of homeowners quickly understood how to use it when asked
- Zero Interference – with other wireless devices in the home such as baby monitors or cordless phones
- Built-In Pager – push a button on the thermostat to easily locate the control with an audible noise
- Goes The Distance – works in every home – tested up to 6,500 square feet
- 1-Year Battery Life and 2-Month Warning – gives you plenty of notice
- Built-In Back-Up – in the event that power is lost from the Portable Comfort Control, the thermostat will resume control of your system
- Must be purchased in one of the following kits for operation: Prestige™ Comfort Systems, Wireless FocusPRO® Systems, or Wireless Zoning Systems.
Total Connect Comfort Services
- Monitor and control your HVAC system over the Internet
- Receive email alerts to monitor safety, comfort & energy
- No monthly monitoring fees and free mobile apps
- Connect to the Internet – Monitor and control your HVAC system over the internet using a PC, smart phone or tablet
- View & Change your HVAC System Settings – Heat, Cool, Off, Auto, Emergency Heat
- View & Set Temperature
- View Indoor Humidity
- View Outdoor Temperature & Humidity
- Access Multiple Thermostats – if system is zoned
- Access Multiple Locations – if more than one system is connected
- Receive Alerts Via Email – be alerted when temperature or humidity is too high or too low
- Get automatic upgrades as new features are available
Honeywell’s FocusPRO® 6000 Programmable Thermostat offers the perfect blend of features, performance and value that delivers the highest degree of temperature control accuracy. With the largest backlit screen in its class and an easy-to-read digital display, FocusPRO prominently displays both room and set temperatures.
Plus, you’ll enjoy energy savings by setting the simple programming periods to fit your lifestyle.
- Energy savings. Program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs (if used as directed. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage).
- Weekday/weekend programming. Use as a 5-1-1 (weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (weekdays, weekend) programmable thermostat, whichever best fits your lifestyle.
- Easy access battery replacement. Flip-out door for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.