The 90H-V ECM is engineered to be one of the most eco-friendly air exchangers on the market.
Its innovative design incorporates extremely high performance motors that are equivalent in power to a compact fluorescent light bulb (13.5 watts each), which enable the 90H-V ECM to significantly lower energy costs without affecting its performance. Additional energy efficiency is found through the advanced heat recovery core of the HRV model which can retain up to 80% of a home’s heating or cooling.
With the ERV model, his core absorbs both heat and moisture from the air streams passing through it (without mixing). In the summer, the heat and humidity of the outdoor fresh air is transferred to the exhaust air stream, meaning your home stays cooler inside. In the winter, the opposite is true.
Ideal for small to mid-size homes, this balanced system offers superior indoor air quality and excess humidity control.
Available with the state-of-the-art wall control, the 90H-V ECM surpasses energy-saving standards while providing effective heat and energy recovery and ventilation.
Available with the state-of-the-art wall control, the 90H-V ECM surpasses energy-saving standards while providing effective heat recovery and ventilation. Click here for more information regarding the Platinum Control
90H-V ECM unique features
- With 2.53 CFM/watt for the HRV and 2.27 CFM/watt for the ERV , the 90H-V ECM is the most efficient in the industry.
- 2 high performance ECM motors (Electronically commutated motor).
- Ideal for high performance new homes.
- Compact footprint (25 5/8 in x 24 7/16 in x 15 1/8 in) allows an easy fit in restricted spaces.
- All aspects designed to facilitate balancing of air flow and simplify installation.
- Four sets of speed available at the touch of a button
- Quick and easy strap system eliminates the need to seal with tape and protect the vapour barrier.
- HomeShield™ defrosting system
- Integrated balancing system, eliminate the need for an external flow meter.