Sanuvox Technologies Inc. is a global leader in ultraviolet air treatment providing the most advanced cost-effective In-Duct & Stand-Alone UV Air and Coil Sterilization Systems available. Proprietary Sanuvox UV Systems are designed to maximize exposure time delivering the Ultraviolet energy required to deliver exceptionally high airborne disinfection rates.
In-Duct & Stand-Alone Sanuvox systems are used around the world in residential, commercial, institutional, medical and military installations and has been widely accepted to be the most effective air sterilization systems available.
A FILTER IS NOT AN AIR PURIFIER
Many of us use filters in our home’s ventilation system to remove harmful particulates from the air. Biological and chemical contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses, allergens, cooking and pet odors, cigarette smoke, and a host of other airborne pollutants are so small that they pass through even the highest efficiency filters like sand through a tennis racket.
THE SUN & UV RAYS
The Sun delivers specific UV wavelengths that destroy and deactivate biological and chemical contaminants that are introduced into the atmosphere. Just like the Sun’s UVC and UVV rays, Sanuvox UV Systems produce the exact same UV wavelengths, bringing the same natural process into homes and buildings.
TYPE OF SANUVOX SYSTEM
These products consists of uv air purification systems designed to sterilize & destroy biological & chemical contaminants which circulate throughout the building or facility. Improving indoor air quality.
Portable UV Sterilization
The P900GX has all the benefits of the Sanuvox patented system in a portable air purifier weighing only 11 lbs. The variable speed blower of the P900GX moves the air into the reflective Aluminum Reaction Chamber so that the air travels parallel to the UV Lamp where the Dual Zone UVC/UVV (Germicidal /Oxidizing) Lamp destroys the biological and chemical contaminants.
The P900GX can be used continuously, or when the need arises. Easily transported and includes a stand and carrying handle. The P900GX will purify up to 900 square feet and is ideal for anyone in need of a cost effective solution, for those who work in offices, or for those who do not have a forced air home system.
Call us to order your unit today for only $895.00 + H.S.T.
- Eradicates bacteria, viruses and mold
- Destroys chemical and biological odors
- Sanuvox’s patented system in a portable UV Air Purifier weighing 11 lbs.
- Patented 19mm High-Intensity Quartz UVC/UVV ‘J’ Lamp (9” arc length)
- 9 electronically controlled speeds
- Touch-Pad Digital Controls with Count-Down Timer
- Most effective Air Purification System for those who do not have a forced air system
- Purify up to 900 square feet
- Easily wall mountable. Stand and handle included
- 3 year warranty on parts including UV Lamp
- CSA C/US Certified & CE Approved
SANUVOX R Max
In-Duct UV Air Treatment System
The Sanuvox R Max represents an evolution in UV In-Duct Air Treatment. The high-efficiency patented design destroys airborne bio-chemical contaminants while providing important user information on the 3” Back-Lit LCD display.
Installed into the return or supply plenum, the Sanuvox proprietary process maximizes dwell (contact) time between the air and UV energy. With the ability to treat homes up to 4,000 sq.ft., the Sanuvox R Max represents the very best in UV Air Purification.
Call us to order your unit today to be installed for only $1,200.00 + H.S.T.
- Whole home system designed to destroy viruses, germs, bacteria, mold, chemicals, odors, allergens & VOCs
- Patented process incl. High-Intensity 19mm Quartz UVC/UVV ‘J’ Lamp
- 3″ LCD Display provides important user information
- Most advanced air treatment system available
- Intelligent ballast automatically switches from 110V to 240V
- Microprocessor controlled Thermistor for automatic operation
- UV Chamber rotates 360 degrees for up-flow or down-flow systems
- Ductboard kit included
- 3 year replacement warranty including UV Lamp
- CSA C/US Certified